First Coast CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant Employer Partnership Program
Proud partner of the
Through our employer partnership, First Coast CNA together with the American Red Cross provides the highest quality training experience for those seeking certification as a nurse assistant. Our unique 120-hour hybrid training program provides gold-standard American Red Cross didactic content in a format that demonstrates compassion and engages the learner from start to finish. Additionally, our experienced nursing educators provide top-notch skills in our on-site lab focused on patient safety and quality care. These same instructors serve as clinical adjuncts, directly ensuring the best and safest care is provided to your residents. With over 100 years of experience training nurses, a certificate sponsored by the Red Cross brings with it national recognition of quality education.
Through our employer partnership, First Coast CNA, together with the American Red Cross, provides the highest quality and experience for those seeking certification as a nurse assistant. Our 120-hour hybrid training program provides gold-standard American Red Cross content in a format that engages the learner from start to finish. Our experienced nursing educators provide skills in our on-site lab focused on patient safety and quality care. These same instructors serve as clinical adjuncts, directly ensuring the best care is provided to your residents. With over 100 years of experience, a certificate sponsored by the Red Cross brings with it national recognition of quality education.
Why Employers Choose Us
You Hire, We Train: Potential students go through your hiring process, and then we train them on-site or off-site, doing clinical rotations in your organization so your new employees are trained in your organizational culture and procedures.
Student Sponsorship: You identify high potential frontline employees who already work at your organization (from food services or housekeeping for example), sponsor them for their tuition costs, and then move them into CNA positions upon their graduation and licensure.
We find them, You Sponsor: We advertise for and recruit potential candidates, who, through an interview and vetting process, we make sure that are a fit for your organization, and, if you offer to sponsor their training, we make sure that they are ready to work as a highly-skilled CNA from day 1.
Through our employer partnership, we work together to find the best candidates for your organization, provide them with the highest quality Nursing Assistant training class and ensure that they are ready to provide the best, safest, and quality care to your residents.
Employer Partnership Benefits
Choosing to work and partner with FCCNA, our employer partners get:
- Quality CNAs to support organizational growth.
- A training program allowing your current CNAs to provide delay-free patient care without the burden of frequently training new staff.
- The organization’s mission, vision, and values are incorporated in class to support and maintain your culture.
- Background check screening prior to program acceptance. FCCNA provides these services in our office (or, we can come to your location)
- Open practice time in our skills lab
- RN instructors and select, experienced CNA assistants in the skills lab to share expertise and provide guidance.
- FCCNA RN supervision and direction ensuring safe, quality patient care in your clinical setting.
- Hard copy and online resources for candidates/student review, access for one year
- On-site state exam. FCCNA is a regional testing center for Florida state CNA licensure and skills check.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS/CPR certification is included.